top of page

Cristina Harsan

Public·79 members

Hello everyone!

First of all, I am honoured to share this space with you and to participate in the London event on February 15th.

Thank you for the invitation, and thanks to the entire team that made this event possible.

For me, it is a privilege to be able to talk about my greatest passion, which has become part of my life and part of who I am, i.e. tarot and Reiki.

I have always wondered what would happen if I started to own myself, to own the person I truly am, and to own myself in such a way that there is no need to expect anything from that. And the non-expectation has led me to a place of gratitude, love, and self-awareness. Most of all, acceptance.

I realised that we came here to serve our higher selves, and by doing that, we are of service to others.

Our greatest gift is the one we give ourselves. In order to know who we are, we need to dismantle old beliefs and structures; we need to embrace ourselves just as we are, with care and compassion; and we need to realise that there is no gain without pain and no pain without gain. Every day of our lives is a new start to change, to grow, and to change other people's lives. They say that one can forget the things he/she/they are given, but they will never forget the way someone made him/her/them feel.

My intention is that you will walk away from this event with a new beginning, a new perspective on life, a new "you," a fresh attitude towards others, and most of all, a sense of empowerment.

May you be blessed!

About

Cristina Bianca Harsan was born in 1985 and has over 20 year...
bottom of page