top of page

Melanie Ashley

Public·81 members
M A
Melanie Ashley

How To Create Inner Harmony

STEP ONE

As creators, entrepreneurs, change makers - how often do you find yourself lost when trying to find a new solution, create something different or in a whirlwind of countless thoughts yet confuse as to what to do next?

Most people experience this - and accept it as part of life. However, without a reset this pattern can lead to anxiety or stress related symptoms which are lived with day by day. And before long, this becomes a pattern that the mind, body and soul gets used to as its normal state of being.

It then becomes easy to live from a place of disharmony and thus life experiences shows us a different perspective of life to what we innately believe deep in our hearts.

But There Is Something Better

Our perspective can change in as little as a minute. Simply by becoming aware of the pattern by which our mind and bodies operate. To be more specific ... by creating a practice which helps us to recognise our pattern and how to amend it.

And this can simply be achieved by consciously resetting our breathing pattern.

I wonder if any of our wonderful members have a breathing practice which nourishes them from inside? If do share so we can all learn from each other. And let us know how your practice has supported you - if you don't mind 😁

And, if you don't have a practice I would like to offer you an e-book as your first step

It was designed specifically for people who feel they are out of sync and looking for a solution to bring them back into inner harmony. And by developing a practice the mind and body experience life from a place of ease AND YOU NOTICE that you're starting to optimise your potential.

This ebook is packed with information on how to re-set your mind and body, awareness exercises and practices that you can start using straight away.

I hope you enjoy it.

In the mean time, those of you who already have a practice, do share so we can all positively evolve together.

Evolving Peace

Melanie Ashley

Holistic Health Guide

Founder & Creator of Clarity Yoga Shala

EM: ignite@clarity.yoga

About

Melanie integrates various traditional energy practices to a...
bottom of page