top of page

Norma Duncan

Public·80 members
Norma  Duncan
Norma Duncan

Celebrating 14th Prestigious Industry Awards Nomination - Norma Duncan CEO Founder Emotionism-Art.co.uk Influential Businesswoman Awards 2024 Shortlisted Nominee Announced 1st April 2024

Acquisition International Influential Businesswoman Awards 2024 Shortlisted Nominee CEO Founder Norma Duncan Announced 1st April 2024:

Celebrating my official publicly announced 14th consecutive prestigious industry awards nomination as CEO Founder of global multi-award-winning blue-chip luxury art & design brand emotionism-art.co.uk

I am excited to share across my networks, that I have been nominated for the prestigious  Acquisition International Influential Businesswoman Awards 2024.

As a shortlisted nominee, it is my great pleasure to announce this impressive business recognition news and talk a little about our recent  Emotionism-Art successes.

What it means to be recognised as one of the most successful and influential  businesswomen in the world year 2024.

It goes without saying that I started my journey in 1987 aged 4, as a child artist. There is no possible way, I would have or could had imagined the impact of my work back then.

Today, I do not imagine about where my career and business will grow.

I can see very clearly how positive the impacts of the work I do, and my companies do across the world.  Since becoming a world news business success story in December 2023 with my interview with the Worlds Times publication, Emotionism-Art has grown almost triple the prospective UK, International and  Global retail supply stockist contract partnership  waiting list, for our new & exciting pioneering products.

We have also recently announced the idea stage of one of our new cosmetics products, which I created under the e-artc cosmetics brand which is  our new 14-day sunscreen product. This elevated compound formula idea which I created , would (after testing and approvals) enable the end user to benefit from  full protection from UV rays for 14-days, waterproof and suitable for all skin tones and all skin condition needs.

Even at this early stage of this new product idea, we have been contacted  last month, by a world pharmaceutical company foundation who are interested in collaborating with Emotionism-Art to get this product to all people including the poor and vulnerable. 

Which means that we are 36-months away from rolling out this product amongst other products across the world,  which will benefit all human beings, no matter their economic background.  We will announce more news in due course.

Being impactful in the Retail & Shopping Industries  2024

I simply love the job I do as artist, designer, new technology inventor, creative director and scientist.  It is important to me that our brand value as most sustainable retail & shopping company in the world ,carries the weight in its actions as well as in its innovations.

Being impactful requires collaboration with others. It requires great partnerships, cemented legacy supply chains and it requires the ability to serve unrepresented markets.

Using very clear objectives to deliver best results for consumers and organisations alike.  These are the basic metrics for sustainable retail & shopping trading.

In March 2024, I announced my 10th consecutive industry awards win for SME News CEO of the Year Awards 2023 UK Winner. https://www.sme-news.co.uk/winners/emotionism-art-co-uk-norma-duncan-ceo-founder-2/ 

Emotionism-Art Abstract Moods Open Edition Print Launch with Saatchi Art  April 2024

In April 2024 we will publicly announce our 11th consecutive prestigious industry awards win  and will embark on the launch of our second new product line into the international markets.

Our new Abstract Moods Collection of 80 affordable blue-chip art  prints product line,  is our new physical  art investment  product suitable for entry level alternative asset investors, interior designers' art needs,  and hotel & restaurant interior design art needs.

Emotionism-Art Abstract Moods Collection 2024  are a collection of 80 open edition prints of art, printed to order, shipped to 140 countries, priced at under £200 per print which is distributed by Saatchi Art with a 2–5-day delivery window.  This product line amongst all our products except for cosmetics, will automatically qualify for our new secondary market resell platform services  from year 2027 onwards.

We empower our investors & art collectors to collect and benefit from our new secondary online resell services which is part of our sustainable business model. Our blue-chip art will be revalued alongside:  Collected, Cleaned, Restored, Repacked,  Marketed and Resold to our online marketplace.  This product line is exclusive to Saatchi Art.

We launch this month.  After initial testing, our emotionism-art customers have already shown great traction with order enquires, and an uplift of online traffic during our product market testing phase in March 2024.

We have a major marketing campaign to initiate this month which starts with 500,000 daily prospective online customers and scales to 140+million online global customers.  You can access the full line now. We will announce once live across all channels.

Download the Abstract Moods  Catalogue Now:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RyJ-_gpLX21mCBp5EOXttwZztRvNq_Yf/view?usp=sharing

Being a businesswoman in 2024 means gaining equal opportunities to male counterparts.

Any business owner will understand in this modern age, a  businesswoman can be just as impactful as a businessmen. The keys to  a successful leadership in my experience,  is down to great organisation,  great time-management and building great business models with the care and attention it deserves.

Making sacrifices on where you invest your time is also part of this journey.

I`d like to personally address the reason why I have not been able to attend events as much as I`d like to currently. 

The road ahead is scheduled and often every day, more work is added to my inbox.  As the flow of product launches, sales, marketing and pipelines grow, so must my ability become flexible to manage every duty including the new business developments and new partnerships in formation.

I will endeavour to attend more business events as my schedule becomes more flexible.

I would like to thank everyone for your loyal support and interest in meeting me in person and doing business with me.

Everyone, is important and I have a list of 300+ annual and occasional events that I have had to miss out on over the years due to covid-19 and due to the workloads, I do across my companies Emotionism-Art and HMG Global Monument Heritage Group LTD. 

I do appreciate your understanding and I hope you also will join me for a moment remotely , to  celebrate this public announcement of my 14th consecutive prestigious industry awards nomination shortlist for the Acquisition International Influential Businesswoman Awards 2024.

Wishing you all a most magnificent & successful April 2024.

Best wishes,

Norma Duncan 

Emotionism-Art CEO Founder, Creative Director.

About

Norma Duncan, CEO of Emotionism-Art.co.uk, founded the award...
bottom of page