top of page

Norma Duncan

Public·80 members
Norma  Duncan
Norma Duncan

Your Power Network - Influential Businesswomen 2023 Awards Winner CEO Founder Emotionism-Art.co.uk

Business is at the heart of everything I do. My ability to tackle day-to-day demands, develop lucrative pipelines through invaluable partnerships and grow business networks, is essentially a key tool to sustainable growth through strategic partnerships through business developments.

The business world is a diverse landscape, full of fruitful opportunities which cross-pollinates through various sectors. Imagine if a Fashion Brand could partner with an Airline Company or an Olympics Team. Imagine if a fashion brand could make those important connections beyond the fashion world.

Building your network across a diverse range of consumer markets to reach niche consumer needs is important for sustainable growth. Making the key decision to open new pathways is the first step and it actually begins with a connection.

My networks reach 2 million+ companies & organisations across the globe. There is nothing that we cannot accomplish together. Today, I have the honour and privilege to discuss one of my network connections.

Aspire for Equality

About a year ago, I became familiar with the most inspirational business network CEO and team in the UK. Aspire for Equality is an international businesswomen lead organisation, who empower and inspire business people male and female to propel and lead across their business sectors.

The CEO of Aspire for Equality Dr Sam Collins is passionate about inspiring and connecting industry leaders to work together in equality. I am part of their network, and will be working with them within their business campaigns, as well as a speaker at their distinguished Aspire House located in London.

Dr Sam Collins founded Aspire in 2001, she has been named “One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry” by her late Majesty The Queen , “One of the Top 10 Coaches in the UK” by the Independent on Sunday and “A Woman Shaping the World” by CNN by award winning Dr.

One of the most important decisions within any business sector is knowing who to connect with.

For everyone attending the Dharte Fashion and Wellness Expo on Thurs 15th Feb 2024 this is the start of what could be a most exciting and interesting business year ahead.

I am pleased to invite you to the Aspire for Equality and Innovate UK – Your Power Network Event in Manchester & Birmingham:

This event is for:

· Female founders of businesses, charities or social enterprises who want to make a bigger difference, grow their skills, networks and innovative thinking to the next level.

· Women working in corporations, professional services and coaching who are interested in coming along to support/mentor or encourage women owned enterprises to make a difference and who also want to develop their own network.

· Male allies that want to be part of a movement empowering women and who also want to make a difference and expand their own networks.

This event has been researched and is designed with the aspirations and needs of women in mind but all genders and people are extremely welcome.

Benefits you'll gain from the workshop:

· Gain inspiration to grow or strengthen your business or organisation on the "Triple Bottom Line' of people, profits and planet.

· Be part of a community of change makers using networking as a force for good.

· Meet a diverse set of great people, take some time out for yourself and recharge.

· Improve your innovative thinking, regain your vision and energy to move forward.

· Bring some of your real challenges and receive ideas, contacts, and support.

· Overcome what stops you networking and gain a plan to solve that.

· Share your passions with a new like-minded network for social good across the UK.

· Learn how to promote and sell yourself authentically in your networks.

· Quick, easy, fun ways to build your network on limited time.

· Understand how women and men often network differently, from the “Old Boys Club” to “Queen Bee Syndrome”.

· Network with some extraordinary people across diverse and creative industries and sectors and develop lasting relationships.

Dates: Tuesday 20th February in Manchester OR Thursday 22nd February in Birmingham.

Timing: 10am – 4pm with registration and networking from 9.30am. Post networking to 4.30pm. Coffee, lunch and snacks provided. Cost: This is a complimentary guest invitation (no cost) that you can use for yourself or pass onto other like-minded people.

Locations: Etc Venues, 11 Portland St, Manchester M1 3HU, UK or Fazeley Studios, 191 Fazeley Street, Deritend, Birmingham, B5 5SE, UK. RSVP here February 20th in Manchester. RSVP here February 22nd in Birmingham.

https://www.aspireforequality.co.uk/etn/m-a-d-world-your-network-allies-influence/

About

Norma Duncan, CEO of Emotionism-Art.co.uk, founded the award...
bottom of page